Cyprus is the third largest island located in the Mediterranean region. It is a place, which has perfect blend of modern living habits along with the traditions carried forward from generation to generation. This fascinating land is reputedly known as the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and beauty. It is an island, which has its history dating some thousands of years ago. All these features make Cyprus a perfect tourist destination. You can find a large variety of Cyprus Villas for Rent.
There are many reasons to choose it as your next (or may be perfect) tourist destination.
The sun shines brightly throughout the year in Cyprus. Warm air surrounds the island even during the winters, when the sky is completely blue and cloudless. During summers when the temperature is expected to soar, the place gives people an option to move to cooler forested areas of Troodos Mountain, which has forested slopes. One can also chill in the cool waters of nearby beaches. The water around these beaches is crystal clear.
For a couple or for a family, who is going on a vacation to Cyprus, Cyprus offers great fun and facilities. The tourists should seriously think about renting a villa in Cyprus for their stay. Cyprus Villas for Rent offer complete luxury, comfort and privacy to the visitors.
You can rent out a Villa at Protaras and enjoy the stay. It is a place that is surrounded by green rolling hills and has the church of Profitis Ellias standing over 100meters high. The town of Protaras although small, has a magical effect. It is one of tourist’s favorite places to find suitable Cyprus Villas for Rent. This is because of the reputation that Protaras has built up for its windmills and sandy beaches. It has a contrasting landscape, from the rugged coves of Cape Greko to the sandy beach of Fig Tree Bay. The beaches here are having golden sand with clear blue waters. Apart from this, the place has a true atmosphere to relax in and has many taverns, restaurants and other places offering international cuisines.
Checklist Before You decide on for Cyprus Villas for Rent:
One should take care of the following points before he decides to rent a villa in Cyprus:
· Take the services of a reputable and recommended letting company.
· Have complete details of the villa service provider before sending out any money.
· Exercise care while checking the credibility of villa rent provider and always check the prices from other sites and sources too.
· Pay by credit card if possible, to avoid any hassles and ensure protection. Avoid using services like Western Union or Money Gram.
· Shop around and try speaking to the agents over phone while looking online, and try checking their reply through an email.
· Try speaking to previous customers of the Villa renting agency or company to find out their experiences.
· Be sure of the currency that the price is being quoted in (whether the price is in Cypriate pounds or Stirling or Euros)
· Be sure of the check-in and the check-out time, so as to have a clear idea of when you can enter the villa and when is the departure.
· Be sure of the commutation mode and ensure that the villa is located in close proximity to restaurants, bars and discos
Cyprus Villas for Rent can be available on the east coast as well. Even the east coast has everything – from long tranquil beaches to vibrant nightlife, all within a short distance and has better climate than the west coast. The area has beaches, golf course and is close by to the airport as well. So, you are welcome to come and experience the best time of your holidays.